SPICE ASHORE EVENT INFORMATION
- Ticket registration commences at 12pm
- Tickets are available on the door at $125
- We accept a ticket printed, or on your phone
- Any name changes for ticket holders, If you have not already contacted SPICE, you must have a copy of the drivers licence of the person who originally purchased the tickets and an email from the email address associated with the original ticket purchase so that you can confirm the sale. Please have the ticket purchaser send the email to the person whose name it is to be changed into.
- You may upgrade from a general admission to 2hr F&B premium ticket by paying the difference
- Premium tickets are $200
- Access to the sunset deck with private bar
- Includes a 2hrs canapé and beverage package. The beverage package is available from either 2 – 4pm or 6 – 8pm.
- Beverages include beer, wine, sparkling and vodka.
- Management has the right to refuse entry
- Drink responsibly and look after your friends
- Free water is always available at the bar. Drink plenty of water
- Zero tolerance to drug use
DRESS CODE AND VALID ID
- Dress code is smart casual. No flip flops…
- All ticket holders must be 18yrs and older.
- You must have valid photo ID
- Food is available all day from the a la carte menu.
- Cafe del Mar is located at Cockle Bay Wharf, Roof Top Terrace
- Google Maps: map here
SPICE ASHORE NYD 2016
Celebrating 10 Years of SPICE On Sydney Harbour
Presented by Reckless Republic
Midday till 10pm
The New Year SPICE tradition continues in 2016 with the newest addition to our family
” SPICE Ashore” – the event will take place over the harbour at the breathtaking Cafe del Mar in Cockle Bar. The venue will open from midday with lunch available from their a la carte menu, with food available all day.
Two stages with state of the art sound and lighting will accompany the broad array of entertainment from daytime house and live music to the usual SPICE flavoured serious dancefloor antics – guest artists include Finnebassen from Norway, Lovebords from germany and Andras & Oscar (live) from Melbourne.
Premium all inclusive ticket holders can use their food & beverage package from 2pm till 4pm or 6pm till 8pm, depending on when you arrive. Premium ticket holders will have access to the backstage sundeck and private bar area. Drinks include: Peroni, Wine & Champagne
The music will begin move between balearic house, disco and then progress into deeper house and techno as the evening unfolds.
The headliners will host the main stage outside on the terrace. Local outfits; Mantra Collective and Cause Related will host the inside lounge.
Full Entertainment Line-up
- Finnebassen (NOR)
- Lovebirds (DE)
- Andras & Oscar (MELB)
- Bjorn Wilke (DE)
- Murat Kilic (AU)
- Robbie Lowe
- Ant J Steep
- Mantra Collective
- Cause Related
SPICE ASHORE NYD 2016
The SPICE NYD tradition continues in 2016 celebrating 10 Years on the harbour with a twist. The celebratory event will feature a fitting international line up with the likes of Finnebassen (NOR), Lovebirds (DE) & Bjorn Wilke (DE), accompanied by interstate guests Andras & Oscar making their Sydney LIVE debut, fresh from touring the European summer. Sydney’s local talent are also firmly represented by SPICE patriarch Murat Kilic and residents Robbie Lowe, Michelle Owen, Phil Smart, Ant J Steep & Mike Witcombe.
VIP tickets include a 2hr food & beverages package. Private bar & deck.
TICKETS: BUY NOW
Early Bird: $75 + bf
1st Release: $95 + bf
2nd Release / Door Reserve: $125 + bf
Premium F&B: $200 + bf / limited tickets for 100 guests
*** Reserve Tickets will also be available on the door all day.
For more info email: email@example.com
10 YEARS OF NYD HISTORY: SPICE AFLOAT
For the past 10 years SPICE Afloat has delivered a wonderland on water, capturing the first sunrise of the new year on Sydney Harbour. Surrounded by like-minded people, listening to world class artists such as Motor City Drum Ensemble, Radio Slave, Space Dimension Controller, Oliver Koletzki, Trus’Me, Joris Voorn, Simon Baker, Ripperton, Matthias Meyer, Audiojack, Vincenzo, Audiofly, Butch, Chateau Flight & more, SPICE Afloat symbolises the birth of new beginnings while embracing those close to us.